Friday, June 22, 2012

Solo Show Gallery Hours this Sunday, June 24th!

Hi folks!

I currently have a solo show of prints, collages and other works on paper up at Space 2033, aka 2033 Frankford Avenue.  The space is a community meeting space and acupuncture studio most of the time, so I wanted to host an extra set of gallery hours aside from our (awesome) First Friday Reception back on June 1st.
So, this SUNDAY JUNE 24TH is your last chance to see my new work up on the walls, hung proper gallery-style.  I'll be in the gallery midday, from 11am through 1pm. I have another engagement after that, so unfortunately we'll be closing up promptly at 1pm.

I hope you can find the time during prime brunch hours to come visit me. I'll be packing DIY mimosas for those in-the-know. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment